The Mini 40 is a development class, allowing for any design of boat, mainly Trimarans, Catamarans, tri foilers.
The main criteria are 1220 mm long, 1220 mm wide and 0.9m2 sail area.
The class is sailed in 2 divisions “Foiling” and “Non-foiling” with the latter’s objective is getting the older boats out of storage and on to the water.
- History of the Mini 40 From the 1980’s
- Devlopment Class
- The New Zealand Scene
- Mini 40 Rules
- New Zealand Mini 40 National Class Association
- NZL Mini 40 NCA Contacts
- NZL Mini 40 NCA Documents
- Mini 40 Frequently Asked Questions
- Existing Designs and Builders
- Mini 40 News
NZL Mini40 Group Facebook